Re: alternatives to ETRN

> Morning,
>
> Once Matti Aarnio wrote:
> >	Defining parameters:
> >		interval=1h
> >		retries="12"
>
> 	Should be retries="12 12" cause otherwise upon second retry
> zmailer will try to start ``in some random place in the middle of
> retry list'' and when there is only one number it will definitely
> screw up. I added a couple of them and the problem gone.

	Really ?  A list of size of one (1) starting at "middle of the
	list" will always start at the same location (first, only),
	as far as I know.

	What kind of weird behaviour you have seen ?
	Scheduler core drops ?

> >> Sorry for the long winded message, my english still sucks.
> >	Long ?  I can hardly think of shorter form to describe your
>
> 	Defenitely Columbus beer doesnt make it there, otherwise
> you wouldnt bother worrying about lingual percularieties :)

	Or perhaps I am not a beer drinker ?
	(Actually I avoid consuming any kind of substances causing
	 cerebral disturbances -- but I won't refuse a glass of good
	 wine with a meal, I just drink rarely..)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>