Routing depending on source

> 	On the other hand, if you are thinking source routing
> 	in sense of:
> 		"if source is  xxx@yyy, route the destination
> 		 address  aaa@bbb  like this..."
> 	that kind of behaviour is not readily available.
> /Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>

Well, if you play with crossbar.cf  you can do it.
Back in the days when (our) international links were scarce, we did so to
limit international mail to "valid" sources...
This is not an out of the box configuration though, so you will have to
dig in and understand the config files... ;-)
(In crossbar you do have source and destination addresses available to
take whatever decision you want to.)

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron@huapi.ba.ar>    +54 1 799-2715
Cordoba 3122 #6A Buenos Aires 1636 // LW7 EQI  Argentina