Re: zmailer core dumps

> Hi,
>
> while i am still waiting for Matti to send my signed PGP key,
     Yes, I know.  I finally got around to learn a bit more of
     PGP and its keys.  Soon I should be able do it.
     (I am a newcomer, when it comes to PGP -- which is application
      level stuff, after all..)
> i sorted out some mails that made zmailer/router core dump
> and even stopping to go on.

	Apparently all these were related to quotation stripping
	problems inside the  libsh/interpret.c.  Doing it properly
	wasn't entirely trivial for the ``ssift'' testers.
	(It did work ok for  ``tsift'' alias ``sift''.)

/Matti Aarnio <matti.aarnio@tele.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>