Re: www.zmailer.org

On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, Matti Aarnio wrote:

> > Matti,
> >
> > Once Matti Aarnio wrote:
> > >www.zmailer.org is hosted at a web-hotel server at Telecom
> >
> > 	Great. We should take a look at sendmail.org and qmail.org
> > and do something better ;-)
>
> 	Indeed, we took this step after noticing appearance
> 	of those ORGs..   Now if somebody (hint, hint) would
> 	design a neat logo for the ZMailer.  Something as
> 	"cute" as Linux penguing.

This one struck me on the weekend. Sombody mentioned the Zorro symbol a
ragged Z often placed on some hapless fool. Well how about the same type
of thing but placed on an envlope.  If sombody wanted to get really brave
then the envlope could contain a logo from some popular mail package
perferably from Msoft. Thus implying the Zmailer frees the people from
the tyranny of the MS overloards:)

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth but the thought occured to me, made me
smile and I just had to share it.

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)493-3325
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)493-7974
alvin@iplink.net              ||