Re: Configuration Help.

Matt Hawkins wrote:

> Brian Dockter writes:
>  > I need all outgoing email to be delivered to a specific host and I'm not
>  > sure how to do it. I've looked at PUNTHOST and SMARTHOST, but they don't
>  > seem to be exactly what I need. Does anyone know which changes I should
>  > make?
>
> I believe the method is to add something along the lines of
>
>   .*    *!host_to_deliver_to
>
> to your db/routes file.  I'm sure there'd be more on this in the
> current documentation for setting up routes.

I tried this method with the version of Zmailer that's running on this
machine (2.99.25) and it didn't work. If I explicitly put in part of a
domain (such as ".com  smtp!host"), it would. Are the asterisks a
feature of a later version of zmailer?

Brian
--
Brian Dockter   (KC7JZL)         | Email: Brian_Dockter@stg.sel.sony.com
Sr. Software Engineer            | Voice: 206-524-0014