Configuration Help.

Brian Dockter writes:
 > I need all outgoing email to be delivered to a specific host and I'm not
 > sure how to do it. I've looked at PUNTHOST and SMARTHOST, but they don't
 > seem to be exactly what I need. Does anyone know which changes I should
 > make?

I believe the method is to add something along the lines of

  .*	*!host_to_deliver_to

to your db/routes file.  I'm sure there'd be more on this in the
current documentation for setting up routes.

-- Matt                                 [matt@blitzen.canberra.edu.au]
"I believe there comes a time when everything just falls in line, We
 live and learn from our mistakes; the deepest cuts are healed by faith."
                                         -- Pat Benetar, "All Fired Up"