neat configuration?

Greetings,

	It looks like the present sample/proto configuration of
ZMailer is somewhat a mess, I mean its not what you would call a
prototype. Does anyone work on making this more organized? Perhaps
some more examples for different cases should be available and a
place where people could contribute their configuration solutions
would be desired. Please let me know because I would like to
contribute some efforts into this. Regards,
							alexis
--
		Yesterday dont matter when its gone