Re: .49, spam

With 65000 messages a day I can run a router process for every smtpserver on a
slow SPARC 5, and verify every From address, and filter based on message-ids
also.
This is using zmailer 2.2e10.

Point to note: (a) I have the sticky bits set on the router and smtpserver, so
it's a little quicker to start them, (b) I have a prestoserve disk accelerator
in the machine, so 90% of the writes hits the RAM cache and aren't passed on to
the disk.  Points on the down side -- because the regexp matching doesn't
always work correctly, for some of the matching rules I have to fork a "grep"
against the address to catch, for example
[0-9][0-9]*@(hotmail\.com|mindspring\.com|...).

					\nick