procmail wants to do aliases!?

    Well, after the bout of messages regarding using procmail as the
mail delivery agent, I decided to try it.  I've been using procmail for
the MDA under sendmail for about 2 years now with no problems.
Unfortunately, it did not work.  When mailing to majordomo for
processing, something happened during which the mail bounced, and it was
attempting to send it to postmaster.  I stopped zmailer services and
checked some things out - it appears that procmail was trying to deliver
to postmaster, which on my system anyway, is an alias.  Anyone know why?
I changed the definition of mailbox to procm in scheduler.conf as
follows:

command="sm -8c $channel procm"

    Whereas it used to be the stock

command="mailbox -8"

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!  I like not having .forwards
cluttered with |procmail, etc.  Thanks!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead					Technology Support Staff,
						Mathematics Department,