Re: procmail as delivery program

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Mark Visser wrote:

> > some time ago I asked if anyone uses procmail as delivery program to
> > mailboxes. I tried it and It has one problem - local mail is delivered to
> > pipes too and procmail can't handle it (no such user: "|/...")
> > Any help ?
>
> Yep.
>
> This was a problem in 2.99.48 and before (at least here)..
> It was fixed for me in 2.99.48patch2

There have been hints on how to use procmail with zmailer since a long
time. I had it running based on those hints with versions earlier than
.48
It was a bit more tricky than with the current release though...

/* Florian Overkamp <sim@simsplace.student.utwente.nl>              */
/* PGP Key-ID 233FC67D                                              */
/* PGP Fingerprint 00 3F F5 63 DD FB 5D B7  0A 16 0A EC F9 BD 01 97 */