Re: zmailer 2.99.49 router bus errors on FreeBSD 2.1.7

This problem, and the solution that people have found for it has
prompted me to consider altering defaults around:

	--with-libmalloc=XXXX

where XXXX can be one of:  system, malloc_d, malloc
Currently the last one is the default, and means
the use of the CSRI malloc.

These days the system mallocs are usually high performance
buddy/arena mallocs, and often can become par with CRSI
malloc.

How about it ?

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>