ZMailer manual content

Hello,

	I have been talking with a technical documentation company
	people about ZMailer manuals, and we came up with following
	rough structure.  Do you have any comments/wishes ?

	If you look at "the Batbook" (sendmail book), you will find
	this overall structure hauntingly familiar...

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>

Plans for ZMailer manual content:
(with guesses on page counts; propably underestimated...)

I	A Tutorial ( 20 )

	1.	Introduction to Email
	2.	ZMailer's features and facilities
	3.	Running Zmailer (short)

II	Build and Install ( 20 )

	1.	Autoconfiguration
	2.	Compilation
	3.	Installation / Upgradeing
	4.	Configuring (short)
	5.	Verifying the system

III	Administration ( 50 )

	1.	DNS and ZMailer
	2.	Security issues
	3.	The Queue
	4.	Logging and Statistics
	5.	SMTP-server configuration
		- Policy based filtering
	6.	Router configuration
		-	Databases
		-	Mailinglists and ~/.forward
	7.	Scheduler configuration
		(and transport agents?)
	8.	sm configuration

IV	Reference ( 100 )

	1.	SMTP-server
		- Policy filtering language
	2.	'sendmail', 'rmail'
	3.	zmailer(3)
	4.	Router
		- Internal functions ( ~ 100 functions )
		- ZMSH script language
		- configuration script writing rules
		- debugging
	5.	Scheduler
		- Configuration "language"
		- Resource management
		- mailq
	6.	Delivery agents
		- mailbox
		- hold
		- smtp
		- sm
		- libta -- transport agent support library

A.1	Sample router configuration scripts	( 20 )
A.2	Using ZMailer with Mailinglist Managers ( 20 )
A.3	Adding new transport agents		( 10 )
	(mail delivery via procmail/cyrus/..)

A.4	Internal file dataformats		( 30 )

A.nn	SSL language				( 10 )