Re: patch for 2.99.49beta10

I unstalled this one on our production machine.
One thing noticed that I dislike:  it writes in the syslog

227686._badheader saved for inspection: message header syntax error!

and puts a message in POSTOFFICE/postman, not trying to fix
the problem and send the message in some way (?).  In my case,
the problem was in non-critical Reply-To: header (which was
broken by broken sendmail on the way).

In another .badheader file, I cannot find any error and
zmailer did not give any hint about what exactly it disliked.

Old more tolerant behavior looks better...

Eugene