Re: lists using zmailer

On 2 Jun 1997, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

> I've been meaning to send the scripts to Matti as contribs, but would
> like to have a little broader testing first.  If you'd like to be the
> second site to run these scripts, before they're publicly available,
> write me.

I'm running some small lists on my machine with the zmailer lists and a
linux/zmailer hacked ListServ for subbing and unsubbing. I'd like to
atleast have a look at the scripts, but from your description I stil don't
get any idea as to what they do and don't do.

/* Florian Overkamp <sim@wit393101.student.utwente.nl>              */
/* PGP Key-ID 233FC67D                                              */
/* PGP Fingerprint 00 3F F5 63 DD FB 5D B7  0A 16 0A EC F9 BD 01 97 */