[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problem with MX handling
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: problem with MX handling
- From: "Michael R. Gettes" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 15:48:34 EDT
- Organization: Princeton University, Network Systems Group
On Thu, 29 May 1997 12:14:12 -0500 rcb said:
> On Thu, 29 May 1997, Michael R. Gettes wrote:
> > I have zmailer-2.99.45 on solaris-2.5.1.
> > I am sending to firstname.lastname@example.org [ip=22.214.171.124, and an MX of
> > tfs_gate.kff.org]. zmailer seems to NOT honor the MX and only
> > send to the ip address above.
> It works properly under Z-mailer 2.99.48patch3.
I got a response from Roy Bixler saying that it worked on 2.99.48.p3
so, I installed this version... there were existing mails awaiting
delivery to kff.org... and under 2.99.48.p3 they are NOT transmitting.
I would appreciate any clues on how to proceed.