[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problem with MX handling
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: problem with MX handling
- From: "Michael R. Gettes" <gettes@Princeton.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 11:37:41 EDT
- Organization: Princeton University, Network Systems, Class. 56
I have zmailer-2.99.45 on solaris-2.5.1.
I am sending to email@example.com [ip=18.104.22.168, and an MX of
tfs_gate.kff.org]. zmailer seems to NOT honor the MX and only
send to the ip address above.
Does anyone else see this behavior? Is this fixed in a later