[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
zmailer-2.99.48.patch3.test released ...
- To: email@example.com (Roy C Bixler)
- Subject: zmailer-2.99.48.patch3.test released ...
- From: Matti Aarnio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 12:03:54 +0300 (EET DST)
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.GSO.3.96.970527160716.11491Cfirstname.lastname@example.org> from "Roy C Bixler" at May 27, 97 04:10:52 pm
> Does this mean another place to patch in the 2.99.48p2 source tree or can
> I ignore this? I already placed the patch you suggested in your earlier
> e-mail in the 'smtpdata.c' source file and that does solve the problem.
> Right now, because of the reported problems with 2.99.49b6, I am inclined
> to stand pat with 2.99.48p2+. In fact, IMHO, it would be a good idea to
> put out a 3rd patch for 2.99.48 with the 'smtpdata.c' fix. Anyway, as
> usual, thanks for the good responce!
Ok, I made zmailer-2.99.48.patch3.test available at
my workstation ( ftp://mea.tmt.tele.fi/ ). I did compile
test it at my workstation both with and without HAVE_MMAP...
Report on its working, and I will make official release
by storeing it into ftp.funet.fi.
* config.h.in, configure.in, configure:
- Pulled these from 2.99.49beta7
* transports/sm/sm.c, transports/smtp/smtp.c,
"readalready" cache handling in case the MMAP is not
recognized properly (IBM AIX has problems at the auto-
detection of that feature..)
* smtpserver/smtpserver.c, smtpserver/smtpcmds.c,
- Wrong parameters in one logging call at the BDAT processing,
- Rearranged typeflush() calls, and pipeline status reporting.
/Matti Aarnio <email@example.com>