this can be the best day of your life!

This can be the best day of your life!

Do You Know?

john 3:16
16	"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that
whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
(NKJ)

Who is Good?

Rom 3:10
10	As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
(NKJ)

Who Has Sinned?

Rom 3:23
23	for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
(NKJ)

Where Sin Came From

Rom 5:12
12	Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death
through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned--
(NKJ)

God's Price on Sin

Rom 6:23
23	For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
(NKJ)

Our Way Out

Rom 5:8
8	But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still
sinners, Christ died for us.
(NKJ)

Rom 10:9
9	that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your
heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
(NKJ)

Rom 10:13
13	For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
(NKJ)

Will you call upon the Lord now, and ask Him to save you?

Then, pray this prayer:
'Lord Jesus, I confess to You that I am a sinner.  I believe Jesus died for
my sins and rose from the dead.  The best way I know how, I ask you to
forgive my sin, and I personally accept You as my Savior.  From this moment
on, I am going to depend on Jesus for my salvation, Amen.'