2.99.49beta5 - running at mea.tmt.tele.fi ...

> When you run it, it delivers locally OK, but it would not accept from
> outside for non-local targets, and would not deliver by smtp.  Smtp
> transport reports: "No MX and no data" about perfectly legal domains
> that where correctly processed by router.  Smtpserver dies terrible
> death if target is not local:

	Ok, now I have 2.99.49beta5 running at my workstation.
	And the diffs are available too.  Those of you who
	picked the "b5.diff" earlier today, this is not the same...

	I have not noticed (yet) problems at the  getaddrinfo()
	mechanism, and I have sent several messages with explicite
	testing in mind.  My workstation is i686 Linux, but the
	Solaris tests are partial -- and DEC Alpha not done at all.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>