Re: Looking for a quick answer

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Kevin Traas wrote:

> But I "broke" it....  I'm now getting the following error message from
> zmailer for every message received:  (Note, domain name is replaced with
> $DN to "protect the innocent"... <g>....)
>
> <smtp $DN username@$DN 65534>: Trying to talk with myself!

Kevin:

Did you make changes to the db/localnames file.  If so, it needs to be
sorted in ascending order to work properly.

-timmo

Tim DiLauro                          Milton S. Eisenhower Library
Library Systems Jack                 Johns Hopkins University
(410) 516-5263                       3400 N. Charles Street
timmo@jhu.edu                        Baltimore, MD  21218