2.99.48.2 piping, Qs (New to Zmail..), Debian Package

I have started using Zmailer to run an exploder for the Linux Mailing
lists with a daily throughput of 30.000 - 100.000 messages (.com domain
only right now) on a Cyrix 686 166, 16M Ram, Debian 1.3, Linux 2.0.30.

Used to run exim but exim got flaky on days with more than 50.000
messages and got fits managing huge message queues.

-- Pipes --

The following entries in /etc/aliases does not work (this is BeroList a
simple List Server used for some local Linux unrelated Lists).

#-- berolist begin
news:"|/usr/sbin/list news"
talk:"|/usr/sbin/list talk"
admin:"|/usr/sbin/list admin"
#-- berolist end

I have gotten Signal 11 and returncode 139 in the Queue Logs.
I can run the list program manually just fine and feed the message that
would be piped to it into stdin.

One issue might be that berolist does produce output to show the progress
of message delivery on stdout. Is that a problem for Zmailer? Why does
Zmailer not log the output or sent it back to the sender?

-- Queue Display --

Where can I find documentation what thes HQ QA etc abbreviations in the
Queue display mean? I really like the output of "mailq -Q" but it would be
better if I knew the details.

-- Forcing message delivery ---

How can I force the delivery of a message immediately and see whats going
on?

-- Load limitation ? ---

Is there some way to tell Zmailer to stop beginning new deliveries at a
certain load average? I notice that the load is usually around 0.5 but
sometimes there are spikes up to load of 8 or more when vger.rutgers.edu
starts transmitting after being down for awhile.
Would be nice if the load on the system is stable so that the
responsetimes are reasonable and consistent even when overflooded.

-- Daily Reports ? ---

Exim had a nice daily status report. Does something similar exist for
Zmailer?

-- Binary Package for Linux --

I packaged Zmailer as a debian package. Its available from

ftp://lalug.org/debian_local

(Hope that is ok?)