Fullnames on mail addresses.

I have need to change incoming/outgoing email address from being just
the user name to the user's fullname (of the form First_Last). I have
found the hook for the fullnames database used for incoming mail
addresses (although I haven't yet figured out the magic to change it
from first.last to first_last), but I haven't found the hooks for
rewriting outgoing email addresses. Can someone give me some hints about
what I should do?

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Dockter   (KC7JZL)         | Email: Brian_Dockter@stg.sel.sony.com
Sr. Software Engineer            | Voice: 206-524-0014