FAQ, docs, books?

before I ask too many stupid questions, is there a web or ftp site or
something with plenty of documentation on zmailer?  Or is it fully
sendmail compatible, that I can just pick up sendmail docs/books and
manage through it?

Thanks
---
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'Ni!' at will to old
ladies.  There is a pestulance upon this land, nothing is sacred.  Even those
who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress of
this period of history."                                   -- Roger the Shrubber