2.99.48 - the release!

Ok, finally :-)

	On the last stretch of work, I did add runtime
	features to allow local definition of what the
	locally used DEFCHARSET= is (into zmailer.conf
	file),  I also got the beast compiling, and
	running properly at  HP-UX 10.20.

	I added several input string length limiting
	format strings at various printf()s, and at the
	syslog() statements.

	The package is available at the usual location:
		ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/
	plus also at my workstation, though why should
	you access it, when the FUNET server has a lot
	faster connection :)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>