Re: new zmailer beta

> Hello there,
>
> the new beta version of zmailer doesn't even compile on HP-UX.
> Isn't there someone who runs zmailer on HP-UX ? I still can't find
> a version that works flawlessly on HP-UX.
> This time the problem is in bsdbtree.c where nowhere
> BTREEINFO is defined.

	Yeah, I have been playing with it at HP-UX 10.20
	with gcc, gas, and GNU-make.

	I got it compiling, and even routing/delivering mail
	when I configure it as:

	CC="gcc -D_POSIX_SOURCE" ./configure ...

	However it still barfs at me when I try to run a pipe
	from my  .forward :-(

	Oh yes, I had to do some changes at the Makefile.in's
	sed scripts to satisfy HP-UX sed ...  I will provide
	diffs of things I am working at at the moment.

> Greets, Sven
> --
> PGP public key at http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~goldt/pgp/pubkey

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>
		"A hacker dressed in a three piece suit isn't very
		 relaxed one" (That's me -- I dressed up today for
		 going out with one of our bigger bosses to meet
		 other suited people.  The bosses had their short
		 meeting, and then I spent hours discussing technical
		 details with sales support engineers...)