zmailer on Debian systems

Hey

I'm trying to install ZMailer 2.99.46 on my Debian 1.2.9 box.

David Trueman posted a message about the router segfaulting on his Debian
box at Thu, 6 Feb 1997, using .45. There was a reply on that message which stated
that the problem should be resolved in .46. But I got those segfauls even
using .46 :(

I think the cause of the problem is in the 'strange' *db*.h files and
libraries, which come with Debian.

So, my question is: is anyone using ZMailer on a Debian machine
successfully?  Or maybe anyone has a solution, or some ideas about how to
solve it?

Thanks!

bye -R.

// Remco van de Meent