plans on release of 2.99.48

Hello,

	My internal (@tele.fi) users are asking for a stable release,
	and my intention is to make 2.99.48 such.

	Timewise the intention is to make that release on 14th
	of April (next Monday).

	After that, 2.99.48 will get bug-fixes if needed.
	(but hopefully none are -- feature addition will be
	 the smtpserver policy filtering, unless I can finish
	 it by monday.)

	I will cut short the day at the office (I spent it in
	lots of meetings anyway - without any feeling of getting
	something accomplished..) and get to my home machine for
	ZMailer coding...

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>