weekend datadump at mea.tmt.tele.fi

Hello,

	I downloaded my weekend products to my office
	workstation.   I am still not happy, but that
	does not mean it is bad -- just that I try to
	achieve perfectionism (sometimes)..

	At Solaris I see the smtp-clients occasionally
	freezing, and not reacting on SIGALRM as if it
	were set a block on the signal.
	(That is: 'truss -p nn' does not see the SIGALRM
	 signal to the process :-? )

	The smtpserver's policy filtering is now mere
	hooks, no actual code behind them..

	Documents are -- not updated to all of the new
	features.  That is, man-pages.  (The main document
	is for some different version of the software :) )

	Any comments (about the package) ?

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>