Multi domain server not wanting acceptance for user@all.domains

Hi,

Have searched the archives and install info, nothing really relevant found.

One of our clients has zmailer 2_2e10 running on a Solaris 2.5.1 x86 machine.
They have it accepting multiple domains properly but have an issue with the
mailer accepting email for anne@domain1.com.au, anne@domain2.com.au and
anne@domain3.com.au. Anne should only be accepted for anne@domain1.com.au.
Anything else shouldn't be allowed and should be bounced back.

What is the best thing to do here?

A) Alter the scripts so anne@domain1.com.au maps to a login name and then
   refuse all other anne@*.com.au's? If so, how is this done?

B) Have aliases for anne@all.domains and have anne@domain1.com.au map to the
   login name, and the rest map to some bounce alias? If so, how?

The chosen scheme has to be maintainable as more and more domains are added
to the machine, so the act of adding a mail alias or full name alias etc should
be a once only task that doesn't have to be done again in the future. Although
I can live with a perl script that's run after a new alias is added to enforce
the desired behaviour. The idea of setting a array of anne@*.com.au to bounce
and then plugging in valid users to deliver properly seems a little inelegant.
I'd rather have a bounce all rule after the valid aliases have been parsed.

It's been a long time since I installed this zmailer on the machine so please
be as verbose as you can in any replies.

Thanks,
Mark
mark@ausnetinfo.com.au