[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Still in need: Best stable version or 2.99.47 fix...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Still in need: Best stable version or 2.99.47 fix...
- From: Brian Dockter <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:32:35 -0800
- In-Reply-To: Daryle Tilroe <firstname.lastname@example.org> "Still in need: Best stable version or 2.99.47 fix..." (Mar 26, 11:04am)
On Mar 26, 11:04am, Daryle Tilroe wrote:
> Subject: Still in need: Best stable version or 2.99.47 fix...
> These might be fixed in .47 but as I said I am still unable to get it to
> compile and even if I were to I could not be certain that the hacks would
> not cause any unexpected problems. Thus I really need to know either what
> the previouly most stable release was (especially for SunOS 4.1.3_U1, I
> had previously been using .11) or when a fix might be forthcoming.
I too would like to get this information. I am getting ready to set up a
Solaris 2.x system for a company which doesn't have any full time
administrators. I would like to install Zmailer, but I don't want to
give them an administration burden.
Brian Dockter (KC7JZL) | Email: email@example.com
Sr. Software Engineer | Voice: 206-524-0014
Northwest Digital Systems | FAX: 206-524-3440