Re: Issues for Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.99.45

Just an update on the problems I posted. After following
Matti's advice and removing the -e option to the smtp transport
as well as removing the stats logging on the scheduler, all
is well. Actually, things are better than well. Zmailer is
moving traffic with great ease and is quite fast even on
a small Sparc 5. We are already pushing about 150,000 recipients
and my guesstimate for max thruput is around 800,000 recipients.

Very nice!!!!! This is exceeding my expectations. Nice work!

/mrg