Re: is the mailing list working?

> Is the list dead or did Majordomo forget about me (again!)?
> Yesterday I posted two messages about a bug in .46 to the list
> but did not receive them back.

	You haven't ?  Hmm..  No Eugene (nor crosser) on the list ?
	The subscription server is my very old writeup, perhaps
	it needs debugging ?  Anybody want to spend a moment ?
	ftp.funet.fi:/pub/local/src/mailserver.tar.gz

	I did receive the questions, though, but I am positively
	swamped... (if there is anything positive in that situation,
	that is...)

> Eugene

	/Matti Aarnio