problem with zmailer 2.99.46, No MX, no address

Here is a good one..

Mail stopped flowing this morning around 10:00am for ten minutes..
Our name server went down.. Mail going through at that time was getting the
error:

500 (nameserver data inconsistency. No MX, no address

I killed zmailer with zmailer kill, and restarted the nameserver. All mail
now goes though fine ..EXCEPT for those messages that failed during that
outage!
They are still getting that error. All other mail flows around those
stuck messages. I've tried stopping and restarting zmailer many times..
but those messages STILL get that error.. I've even restart the nameserver
many times..

Any ideas?

--
Trevor Paquette              |  MetroNet Solutions  |Work:(403)543-2355
TrevorPaquette@mcc.net       | 2700, 421 7th Ave SW | Fax:(403)543-2854