2.99.45beta0 is available

Hello,

	I have returned from USENIX, and finally had some time
	to look at the ZMailer.

	Now most of the reports that I got about 43/44 have been
	addressed, and "it works for me" -- at my workstation.
	(Which is not very much testing, thus "beta0")

	The autoconfiguration may have been broken as I tried to
	accomodate detecting a situation where gethostbyname()
	routine is in the libraries, but we really need separate
	resolver library  (Nick:  -l44bsd library is NOT added
	automagically, nor I have good idea on how to do it :( )

/Matti Aarnio