Re: how to deliver mail to IMAP mailboxes

> I guess the sendmail behavior/feature would be a good choice for zmailer
> as Chris Newman mentioned in the previous message.

	A more generic approach would allow:
		full.name+folder.subfolder
	to be mapped to:
		userid+folder.subfolder
	at the mailer, and then inject it to CYRUS.
	How you can do this with various systems (e.g. with
	sendmail, and ZMailer) is another topic.

	An even more complex problem is to map:
		full.name@domain1	-> userid1
		full.name@domain2	-> userid2
	and still be able to do those same Andrew-style "+"-maps:
		full.name+folder@domain1 -> userid1+folder

	... however that is not CYRUS issue either ...

> We could hack rrouter.cf to do that - am I right?

	[ ZMailer ] yes - but it isn't sufficient. See above.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>