next problems with 2.99.44

HEllo,

it seems...somethind in schedulers directory needs libwrap too, not only
smtpserver (maybe for connections to mailq)
and it's not properly configured

gcc -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I../include   -c  wantconn.c
wantconn.c:48: tcpd.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target antconn.o'
Current working directory /home/UVT/uhlar/var/zmailer-2.99.44/scheduler

- add -I/opt/include

gcc -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.. -I../include -I/opt/include -o scheduler.x
scheduler.o readconfig.o conf.o agenda.o transport.o pipes.o  update.o
qprint.o msgerror.o resources.o threads.o wantconn.o version.o -L../libs -lz
-lzc  -lta  -lresolv -lsocket -lnsl
request_init                        wantconn.o
sock_host                           wantconn.o
hosts_access                        wantconn.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to scheduler.x

- add -I/opt/lib

Question for people running tcpd  - where do you gave libwrap and tcpd.h ?
I have them in /opt/include and /opt/lib. Does someone have both in one
directory ? It seems zmailer wants them together. Can't it be configured to
accept both ways ? The check can look so:

--with-libwrap=<some_dir>

- check for <some_dir>/tcpd.h
	if found TCP_INCL is -I<some_dir>
	if not
	- check for <some_dir>/include/tcpd.h
		if found TCP_INCL is -I<some_dir>/include
		if not _ERROR_ is returned

- the same for TCP_LIB (search for libwrap.a, libwrap.so probably too)
	-L${TCP_LIB} -lwrap
	(some systems with dynamically linked libwrap should need -R${TCP_LIB}
	probably too...)
--
 E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk WWW: http://ccsun.tuke.sk/users/uhlar
 IRC: fantomas, TALK: uhlar@ccnews.ke.sanet.sk