Re: Minor glitches in make install

> There are two minor glitches in make install process:
>
> - 'make install-bin' overwrites /etc/zmailer.conf which does not look a
>   right thing to do.
> - 'vacation' manpage tries to be installed in some other place than
>   specified while 'configure', and even if you do a 'make install-bin'.

	Ok, therefore I have altered "make install-bin" now NOT TO
	overwrite existing  ZCONFIG  file.
	However, the  "make install" WILL overwrite it.

	vacation's man-page is now moved among all other man-pages (man/)
	directory.   Yet to figure out a portable way to find out where
	to install them all... but it is entirely local to man/Makefile,
	so it is not a problem even to do it manually:

		# cd man; make install prefix=/usr

> Eugene

	/Matti Aarnio