Re: 2.99.44 is out..

> The router segfaults right after renaming "router/NNNNNN"
> to "router/NNNNNN-MMMMMM" leaving the core in the router
> directory.  One of remaining processes picks up the "core"
> file and moves it to "postman" because it has "bad header" ;).
> Then, on the next normal file, another router process dies
> etc.  Some rare messages are delivered.  The system is
> Solaris 2.4 on SS20, gcc.

	I installed 2.99.44 on Solaris 2.5.1, and got
	same reaction.  Why ?  No idea.
	The previous version was 2.99.43, and there have
	been no changes in the router libsh stuffs..  :-|

	However blowing away "fc"-files generated by the
	previous system version does help, and the new
	fc files work ok.

> Any help on this?

	# . /etc/zmailer.conf ; rm `find $MAILSHARE -name \*.fc -print`
	# zmailer router

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>