smtp-server and blind relaying...

Hello,

	Here is an extract from my development tree, where
	I have built following example while testing ideas
	for the control system.

	Do note that "relaytargets" (if defined) must contain
	also the names from "localnames" -db!

	The "relaytargets" checks at "RCPT TO:<...>" addresses,
	while "relaysources" checks at "MAIL FROM:<...>" addresses,
	and "relayhosts" checks at the IP-numbers (in ASCII form).

	Any comments/suggestions ?   (Like what to do is some
	possibly defined database is not openable ?)

	Keep in mind that my goal is to build FAST smtp-server
	without a need to run router under it...

		/Matti Aarnio

----  proto/smtpserver.conf.in -----
#
# smtpserver.conf - autogenerated edition
#
#PARAM maxsize    10000000	# Same as -M -option
#
PARAM	accept-percent-kludge # "localpart" can contain '%' and '!'
#PARAM	reject-percent-kludge # "localpaty" can't contain  --"--
#
#   relaytargets are those target addresses to whom we accept email;
#   these MUST include our own name(s)!  If this is not defined, we
#   will always accept email for everybody, from everybody (unless
#   explicitely rejecting some..)
PARAM	relaytargets	@DBTYPE@  @MAILVAR@/db/relaytargets
#
#   relaycustomers/-nets are those from whom we accept everything
#   For IP-address AA.BB.CC.DD the "nets" looks up for "paths" of
#   type:  "DD.CC.BB.AA", ".CC.BB.AA", ".BB.AA" - NOT "AA.BB.CC.0" !
PARAM	relaycustnets	@DBTYPE@  @MAILVAR@/db/relaycustnets
PARAM	relaycustomers	@DBTYPE@  @MAILVAR@/db/relaycustomers
#
#  If defined, we reject these...
#PARAM	rejectnets	@DBTYPE@  @MAILVAR@/db/rejectnets
#PARAM	rejectsource	@DBTYPE@  @MAILVAR@/db/rejectsource
#PARAM	rejecttarget	@DBTYPE@  @MAILVAR@/db/rejecttarget
#
# HELO/EHLO-pattern	style-flags
#               [max loadavg]
#
localhost	    999	ftveR
some.host.domain    999	!NO EMAIL ACCEPTED FROM YOUR MACHINE
\[*\]		    999	ve
*		    999	veR