Re: scheduler's children

> HEllo,
>
> next news by installing 2.99.43 (previous 2.97)
>
> - scheduler has too many children, by starting it executes a feew smtp
> clients and I don't know why, and how to prevent it... nothing in manuals.

	------ From README.UPGRADING ------
	ZMailer-2.99.21:
		THE NEW SCHEDULER IS NOW THE DEFAULT SCHEDULER!
		Make sure you have correct  scheduler.conf !
		Old and new ones are incompatible!

	ZMailer-2.99.17:
		The new scheduler is in the Alpha-qualification.
		It works, but has logged rather little usage so far.

		Its configuration is somewhat INCOMPATIBLE with the
		former scheduler, DO READ the CONFIGURING -document
		in the  scheduler-new/  -directory.

> - smtpserver seems hang after Mail From:

	Show me your  smtpserver.conf;  or let me guess...
	Do you try to verify Mail From addresses ?
	If you do, Sorry, 2.99.44 will fix it.  (Soon to be released, I hope)

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>