Testing Mailers.

In my other job, I inherited a HP-UX system that serves mail to 200
users.  I've gotten zmailer to compile, but I'm hesitant about dropping
it in.  How do you test mailers without wrecking users mail?

E.g. is there a way that I can run two mail streams side by side, with
the input streams from the existing mailer being dupliated to feed the
new mailer?

Sherwood Botsford | "Go to father, she said, when I asked her to wed.
Physics Dept      | She knew that I knew that her father was dead.
U of Alberta      | She knew that I knew what a life he had led.
Edmonton, AB,     | She knew that I knew what she meant when she said,
T6G 2J1		  | "Go to father."
New address: sherwood@vega.math.ualberta.ca