blocking certain domains.. stop spamming

FYI: I mailed the AOL postmaster aslking them for the list of sites that they
regularly recieve spams from.. This is what I got back!! Hope this helps stop
this sort of crap on the Net..

--
Trevor Paquette            |Minerva Network ServiCenters |Work:(403)543-2355
TrevorPaquette@nsci.net    |600, 777 8th Ave SW          | Fax:(403)290-8400