Re: Duplicate removal - solution

 > since we had a large number of complaints from our users about duplicate
 > mails, I sat down and tried do remove them. Below is the solution I came
 > Perhaps some of you find this useful. If there is anything wrong with this
 > aproach, please tell me.

the philosophical issue is whether an MTA should ever delete mail.

i believe many people think that it is the MUA's job to remove
duplicates.  procmail already has the facility to do this easily.

paul
    paul fox                            american internet corporation
    pgf@american.com			(home: pgf@foxharp.boston.ma.us)