procmail again ...

HEllo...

from procmail manpage:

     -d recipient ...
          This turns on explicit delivery mode, delivery will  be
          to  the local user recipient.  This, of course, only is
          possible if procmail  has  root  privileges.   Procmail
          will  setuid  to the intended recipients and shall only
          read  the  recipient's   $HOME/.procmailrc   file   (if
          present, if not, delivery is like ordinary mail).  This
          option is incompatible with -p.

so it seems procmail can deliver mail to more recipients. That would save
fork/exec too but procmail has many possibilities mailbox doesn't have...
Also '-t' makes procmail return message to the queue...

procm   sSPfn   /usr/local/bin/procmail         procmail -a $h -d $u
#               # Procmail example from: Ken Pizzini <ken@spry.com>

could be turned into

procm   sSPfnm   /usr/local/bin/procmail         procmail -a $h -d $u -t
#               # Procmail example from: Ken Pizzini <ken@spry.com>

any comments ?
--
 E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk WWW: http://ccsun.tuke.sk/users/uhlar