Re: A bunch of problems with zmailer

Swen Thuemmler <swen@uni-paderborn.de>
> Well, I would appreciate even little improvement. Maildelivery is
> centralized on one host in our departement, so the mentioned problems
> might not occur for us. Could you give me hints, how to do it?

Grep for 'db flush expansions' in cf/*.cf, read the comments around
them, and do it.  Now, here's a problem.  I saw, now and then, illegal
spool files, probably connected to the duplicate elimination.

These files had two recipient addresses in them, one valid, one empty,
which would cause the scheduler to dump core on startup.  I'm not in
the habit of restarting zmailer, so I didn't notice.  When I finally
realized that there might be a connection between the two, I didn't
use that elimination any more.

I believe I sent Matti a message about this some time ago.

--Arnt