Re: z-mailer segfaults when given 'debug' after 'verb'

ok, thanks. that does indeed fix the problem. if this is the worst bug in
zmailer... :)  (I switched because of getting tired of sendmail holes)

On Sun, 17 Nov 1996, Matti Aarnio wrote:

>   Patch it with following emacs commands:
> 	C-X C-F debugreport.c C-M
> 	M-<
> 	M-X query-replace C-M ," C-M ,""," C-M !
> 	C-X C-S
>
>   That is, the call syntax of   type()  routine has changed some
>   time ago, and I did not remember to look at the  debugreport.c
>   to change things there too.
> 	type(number,statusstr,reportstr)

Simon Karpen
karpes@rpi.edu, slk@acm.rpi.edu, slk@karpes.stu.rpi.edu
"I'm not paranoid, it's just that everybody's out to get me."
			--Linus Torvalds