Re: z-mailer segfaults when given 'debug' after 'verb'

> i don't know if this is a known bug or not, but... a minor problem with
> zmailer 2.99.41 plus the current patch.

  Patch it with following emacs commands:
	C-X C-F debugreport.c C-M
	M-<
	M-X query-replace C-M ," C-M ,""," C-M !
	C-X C-S

  That is, the call syntax of   type()  routine has changed some
  time ago, and I did not remember to look at the  debugreport.c
  to change things there too.
	type(number,statusstr,reportstr)

> Simon Karpen
> karpes@rpi.edu, slk@acm.rpi.edu, slk@karpes.stu.rpi.edu
> "I'm not paranoid, it's just that everybody's out to get me."
> 			--Linus Torvalds

	/Matti Aarnio