DSN usage in zmsh?

I might have been in better shape if the sun were up, but right now I
can't see a) quite how to do DSN stuff inside the router shell
functions, or b) that it's documented at all.

The two things I want to do right away are to to force all mail to
mailing lists (I use the zmailer .../lists/ support) to
NOTIFY=FAILURE, and to force all mail from certain users to
NOTIFY=SUCCESS,FAILURE.  I would assume that there are some attributes
I could manipulate in aliases.cf and crossbar.cf respectively - right?

(The one good thing about all the sendmail holes is that people will
be upgrading to DSN-supporting versions of sendmail PDQ. :)

While experimenting with DSN, I managed to break it, I think.  The
router sees this (which came from the smtpserver, and ultimately from
my fingers):

	from <agulbra@troll.no>
	envid asdf
	notaryret FULL
	todsn NOTIFY=SUCCESS ORCPT=rfc822;agulbra@troll.no
	to <agulbra@troll.no>
	env-end

and says

	router: unknown envelope header (class 0): notaryret

router/rfc822.c isn't quite clear (or my head at 3am isn't), but I do
get the impression that it accepts envid and that the two should be
treated the same.

Are envid and notaryret exactly the same in zmsh?  How about todsn, is
it split in two or is it one attribute?  And finally, does anyone have
any idea about why it breaks for me?  Matti?

--Arnt