[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Strange scheduler problems
I am having a strange problem with the scheduler. If anyone knows
what the problem is, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
A few days ago, my scheduler logs started logging messages like this:
libc.so.4 (DLL Jump 4.6pl27) => /lib/libc.so.4.6.27
I could not figure out what the problem is. (This is a Linux 2.0.25
The second problem probably is a bug in the new zmailer (either .40 or
.41). Just a few hours ago, I installed 2.99.41 on the system, and now
syslog-like messages will show up in the console *if* I point LOGDIR
to a symbolic link (that points to an actual directory with correct
permissions), like this:
Nov 12 16:27:13 smtpserver: connection from firstname.lastname@example.org (port 25860)
Nov 12 16:27:13 smtpserver: accepted id 149812 (2007c) from babbage.mingpaoxpress.com/25860
If I set LOGDIR to the actual directory being pointed to, the syslog-
like messages disappear. This does not occur with 2.99.39.