Re: routes

> Hi.
>
> I am trying to use our domain MX for sending mail messages, so this MX can
> change my From address to whatever it wants, and I put line:
> some.machine.si         smtp![193.2.1.66]
> to my routes file, which is read by i-routes.cf
> Like this I can add just hosts or domains to routes db, but how do I add all
> machines? I tried:
> *           smtp![193.2.1.66]
> but it does not work.A
>
> Is this possible at all and how?

	No, not at the moment.

	I am trying to figure out, why "pathalias" will not look for
	the "." -case that is used at sendmail for this kind of things.
	(Yes, I found some uses for this earlier this week..)

	Earlier I have created similar effect by creating route
	entries for ALL top-level domains:
		.ad     smtp!ameeba.inet.fi
		.ae     smtp!ameeba.inet.fi
		.af     smtp!ameeba.inet.fi